Following the success of their first airdrop RealBig is doing a second drop worth $250,000
RealBig, the revolutionary GameFi NFT game built on the eco-friendly Polygon network is back with another airdrop. Following the success of their previous delegation – with over 51,000 participants – RealBig will now be dropping a massive $250,000 in RealB.
Since the previous drop gained such substantial support the RealBig team has decided to do another airdrop but this time, they’ve made it 8x bigger. From Thursday, March 3 at 9 am EST and the following 3 weeks participants will be able to join the airdrop.
To date, the airdrop has reached over 200,000 entries! Visit the below link to join:
550 participants will be selected to win their share of $250,000 USD in RealB Tokens as follows:
- 1st Place (100 winners) — $1,000 USD value worth 10,000 RealB Tokens to each winner
- 2nd Place (100 winners) — $500 USD value worth 5,000 RealB Tokens to each winner
- 3rd Place (100 winners) — $250 USD value worth 2,500 RealB Tokens to each winner
- 4th Place (100 winners) — $150 USD value worth 1,500 RealB Tokens to each winner
- 5th Place (100 winners) — $100 USD value worth 1,000 RealB Tokens to each winner
- Top Referrals — Top 50 promoters, each get extra $1,000 USD value worth 10,000 RealB Tokens
Participants can increase their chances of winning by taking part in the referral program. By inviting more people to participate in the airdrop participants can win a bonus of $1,000 in RealB. Participants that place 1st and have top 50 referrals stand can win a total prize of $2,000.
To qualify for the Airdrop participants will need to complete the following tasks:
Once all tasks are completed additional tasks will be unlocked, allowing participants an opportunity to increase their chances of winning.
All questions can be directed to the RealBig Telegram group.
RealBig’s mission is to revolutionize game finance with NFTs, and to make this happen, they have gathered together a team of blockchain experts and a seasoned advisory board. Watch the below teaser video to learn more: