Any student who desires to study MBBS abroad and has his/her background in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is eligible to apply for MBBS abroad.
To be specific about the eligibility criteria-
- The student should have completed the age of 17 or should complete it by the time of admission.
- The student should have a background in PCB.
- The student from the unreserved category should have a minimum of 50% in 10+2.
- The student from the reserved category should have a minimum of 40% in 10+2
However, the student needs to provide certain documents to the Medical universities in Russia which are mentioned below-
- Student’s NEET exam score.
- Bank account statement of the student
- Offer letter from the university
- Original Passport of the student
- Passport size photograph of the student
- COVID-19 certificate of the student
- HIV certificate of the student
Nevertheless, for MBBS in Russia, the university might ask for any particular document from the student for the admission procedure.
Although there are no particular criteria to be eligible to get admitted to medical universities in Russia.
Source Url: https://qr.ae/prG7VQ
Affinity Education Asked question